Cash Up' fr - Service Level Agreement
Databases hosted on Cash Up' fr cloud service enjoy the following service at all times
Customer databases are hosted in Europe region (Belgium) Each customer database is replicated in real-time on redundant storage located in several data center We work with hosting providers worldwide that always deliver at least 99.9% uptime guarantee. So we can guarantee a minimum of 99.9% uptime (3 nines, excluding planned maintenance)* This corresponds to a maximum unplanned downtime of 1.44min/24h or 8h/year. We usually deliver much better uptime than this (100% most months), as our providers always deliver a much better uptime than their SLA too.
These metrics refer to the availability of the platform itself for all customers. Individual databases may be temporarily unavailable for specific reasons, typically related to the customer's actions or customizations.
Our data centers are Tier-III certified or equivalent, with N+1 redundancy for power, network and cooling Database is replicated in real-time on redundant storage located in another data center, so a failover with quick in case of hardware failure, with no data loss.
Backups & Disaster Recovery
1 backups per day up to 3 weeks Backups replicated in different data centers in Europe For a permanent disaster impacting one server only, our Disaster Recovery Plan has the following metrics: RPO (Recovery Point Objective) = 5 minutes, i.e. can lose maximum 5 minutes of work RTO (Recovery Time Objective) = 30 minutes, i.e the service will be back online after maximum 30 minutes (Standby promotion time + DNS propagation time included) For data center disasters (one entire data center is completely and permanently down), Disaster Recovery Plan has these metrics: RPO (Recovery Point Objective) = 24h, i.e. you can lose maximum 24h of work if the data cannot be recovered and we need to restore the last daily backup RTO (Recovery Time Objective) = 24h, i.e. the service will be restored from the backup within 24 hours in a different data center
The safety of your data is very important to us, and we design our systems and procedures to guarantee it. You can learn more about it on our Security page. Here are some highlights:
- SSL - All web connections to client instances are protected with 256-bit SSL encryption (HTTPS with a 2048-bit modulus SSL certificate), and running behind Grade A SSL stacks. All our certificates chains are using SHA-2 already.
- Reliable Platform - Servers with full hardware guarantee, redundant data storage, network and electrical supplies
- Passwords - Customer passwords are protected with industry-standard
- Safe System - Our servers are running recent Linux distribution with up-to-date security patches, with firewall and intrusion counter-measures (not disclosed for obvious reasons)
- Isolation - Client data stored in dedicated schemas - no sharing of data between clients, no access possible from one schema to another
Editeur de logiciels spécialisés dans les métiers de l'entretien des textiles en Europe.
115 avenue Pasteur
74800 La Roche Sur Foron
+33(0)4 50 37 15 29
SUPPORT TECHNIQUE, contactez nous à l'adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support mail avec réponse garantie sous 48h
Accueil téléphonique commercial du lundi au vendredi
entre 9H-12H et 14H-18H